Falteringfreedom.com
Blog about the the economic disaster, its history, and how to prepare for the future.

Free Advertising

Monday, April 20, 2009

Covered BGU @ $25.83 and bought some silver over the weekend

I placed an order for more silver over the weekend since APMEX had a fire sale. Many of their stock went quickly; the Silvertowne 5oz bars and Walking Liberty Rounds sold out.

I'm glad that the banks are keeping the price so low. We are at a historic low when you compare to how much silver you can buy with one week's worth of wages. See the YouTube video below for more information.



I also covered BGU for a respectable 3.33% gain. From the day I sold SVM and PAAS, SVM has declined 9.8% and PAAS has declined 12.5%. I will consider shorting FAS tomorrow and rebuying SVM and PAAS at a reduced price.

No comments:

 
My Topsites List